DD Kisan to be carried on prime band among infotainment channels: MIB

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has made it mandatory for all platforms and carriers to carry the DD Kisan channel, launched earlier today, on the prime band.

Additionally, the MIB also issued separate memorandums to both IPTV platforms as well direct to home operators (DTH) in this regard. The Ministry made it obligatory for every IPTV and DTH service provider to provide DD Kisan channel to their subscribers, irrespective of any bouquet(s) or a-la-carte channel(s) being subscribed by them.

The ministry’s memorandum said that DD Kisan had been added to the list of channels to be compulsorily carried on all platforms.

The MIB also said it had been decided to include DD Kisan channel under the Hindi infotainment genre, to be mandatorily included in all services and asked service providers to display it on full television screen.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/terrestrial/dd-kisan-to-be-carried-on-prime-band-among-infotainment-channels-mib-150526

by this channel iam hundred percent believing that farmers will able to adopt New technology and they also gain much awareness and thus will lead to further increase in productivity......Hope for the best

this channel to be in all languages,so that every state audience can be easily get used off this channel.

Anup Tiwari said:
Good news. Is kisan channel avaiable all lang?

after watching launching ceremony i come to know that is purely hindi channel.....And the program will be dubbed by other regional dd channels.....

jay kumar said:
after watching launching ceremony i come to know that is purely hindi channel.....And the program will be dubbed by other regional dd channels.....

Ok bro thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock