Good News DD Metro to relaunch soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na bhai DD Metro ek filmon ka aur ek OTT ka channel rahne wala hai

T: No, DD Metro is going to be a movie channel and the other one is going to be an OTT service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yayy! more wastage of taxpayers money. 🤑

Totally agree with you. Government should not feel shy and should accept the fact that babus can't run a company. Be it Air India, BSNL/MTNL, DD...

So according to your "Opinions" governments around the world who have a public broadcaster/state broadcaster are wasting taxpayer's money as well?

Let me remind you, that in the UK, to watch BBC, you need a TV license. Thank your stars that in India we don't have to get a license to watch doordarshan. Here you are also getting BBC for free.

So please think twice before saying such things.

So according to your "Opinions" governments around the world who have a public broadcaster/state broadcaster are wasting taxpayer's money as well?

Let me remind you, that in the UK, to watch BBC, you need a TV license. Thank your stars that in India we don't have to get a license to watch doordarshan. Here you are also getting BBC for free.

So please think twice before saying such things.
I would rather read books than own a TV if I ever have to pay license to Doordarshan.

Britain is a decline superpower but they still hold a value in the world because of BBC. Where does Doordarshan stand here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock