DD National Added in AS5 for Dish HD

• Thread starter an3109
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 10,400
hingorjo said:
@an3109 bro u r not understanding that u r getting dd national from nss6 b/c some one told u that dish tru hd box only play channels frm asiasat which is not true .. Dish tru hd box play hd channels frm asiasat and sd channels frm nss6 on same box and single wire dual band lnb.. Ok bro forget every thing just tell me how many channels r u getting . R u receiveing star cricket on lcn 659.

Yes .. was watching on Star Cricket LCN : 659 ....
Yes bro .. I am getting all channels HD (1-91) and SD (100 -999 + 22503 India TV + TEST)...

OK , i didnt know abt that feature of Dish HD STB . I assumed since I didnt get DD national frm the start of the tournament i.e 6th June ... and started getting DD National 2 days back i thought they added on AS 5...

some sd channel from asiasat is also played by dish tv.

So if he is getting asiasat tp channel including all hd and few sd channel means

Lcn 655 is on asiasat for sure

It,s ok @an3109 that,s what i trying to say that dd is not added from asiasat5 it,s frm nss6 ..... And u r receiveing dd b/c u r receiveing nss6 sat in mascat ..... Now i hope ur doubt is clear .....

hingorjo said:
It,s ok @an3109 that,s what i trying to say that dd is not added from asiasat5 it,s frm nss6 ..... And u r receiveing dd b/c u r receiveing nss6 sat in mascat ..... Now i hope ur doubt is clear .....

So it means m getting the SD channels frm NSS 6 and the HD channels frm Asisat 5 ... So my LNB gets signal frm both Satellites !!!

Yes @an3109 bro u r receiveing both hd channels frm asiasat and sd channels frm nss6 .... Now 1 info for u and for all those friends who wants to know freq of a channel tune in that channel then go to menu > help > stb info ok.... Now freq of which channel is running will blink it will become yellow and white ...

an3109 said:
hingorjo said:
@an3109 bro u r not understanding that u r getting dd national from nss6 b/c some one told u that dish tru hd box only play channels frm asiasat which is not true .. Dish tru hd box play hd channels frm asiasat and sd channels frm nss6 on same box and single wire dual band lnb.. Ok bro forget every thing just tell me how many channels r u getting . R u receiveing star cricket on lcn 659.

Yes bro .. I am getting all channels HD (1-91) and SD (100 -999 + 22503 India TV + TEST)...

OK , i didnt know abt that feature of Dish HD STB . I assumed since I didnt get DD national frm the start of the tournament i.e 6th June ... and started getting DD National 2 days back i thought they added on AS 5...

I must say that it is a pathetic situation for you that you have no idea where your channels are coming from and you still posted that DD national is coming from Asiasat 5 !!
:wall

drjf said:
an3109 said:
hingorjo said:

I must say that it is a pathetic situation for you that you have no idea where your channels are coming from and you still posted that DD national is coming from Asiasat 5 !!

Was under the impression bcoz dd national was added some days later than on SD STB !!!!

an3109 said:
drjf said:
an3109 said:
hingorjo said:

Was under the impression bcoz dd national was added some days later than on SD STB !!!!

For your information: Once the channel is added on an NSS6 Transponder/Frequency, it comes on SD STB & HD STB at the same time !
It is IMPOSSIBLE the other way !

drjf said:
an3109 said:
drjf said:
an3109 said:
hingorjo said:

For your information: Once the channel is added on an NSS6 Transponder/Frequency, it comes on SD STB & HD STB at the same time !
@an3109 bro it,s just that ur stb EPG updated 2 days later if u would have manually searched the channels again on 5th june afternoon or on 6th june u would have got dd on same day off addition ...... when a channel is added on dishtv plateform it comes on both stb,s on same day ............

hingorjo said:
drjf said:
an3109 said:
drjf said:
an3109 said:

@an3109 bro it,s just that ur stb EPG updated 2 days later if u would have manually searched the channels again on 5th june afternoon or on 6th june u would have got dd on same day off addition ...... when a channel is added on dishtv plateform it comes on both stb,s on same day ............

Ok .. i don manual search .. Jus expect channel 2 come on the STB ... so confusion is clear !!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock