DD National Added in AS5 for Dish HD

• Thread starter an3109
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 10,398
bprrkl said:
So Can we have the thread closed to avoid further confussions.

Yes, please.
This would've been a 1-page post had it not been for the confusion that arose from it.

@an3109

So, you are getting AS -5 and NSS-6 in a single dish in Oman?? can't believe !! Please go to the roof and check there may be two dishes and a DiSEqC switch.
Can you post your dish image ?

jacobku said:
@an3109

So, you are getting AS -5 and NSS-6 in a single dish in Oman?? can't believe !! Please go to the roof and check their may be two dishes and a DiSEqC switch.
Can you post your dish image ?

Yes bro .. I myself purchased the dish and LNB came with Dish TV ... Single LNB only ... as i say i get all SD channels and HD channels except DD direct + channels ... I was explained on the forum that The dish HD STB recieves HD signal from AS5 and SD signals frm NSS6

3ft dish is enough to get AS-5 signals & another 5ft dish required for NSS-6 ... but you are getting NSS-6 also on the same 3ft dish ..!!!
Luckiest man ..... LOL..

jacobku said:
3ft dish is enough to get AS-5 signals & another 5ft dish required for NSS-6 ... but you are getting NSS-6 also on the same 3ft dish ..!!!
Luckiest man ..... LOL..

Nothing Lucky .. Arent all SD channels coming in NSS 6 satellite ... thats the reason ... wat channels are u getting in ur HD sTB .. only HD ...

I get 275 channnels when searched !!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock