Breaking DD National logo changed

Still not available in Hd, hope tomorrow independence day it's right time to streaming in Hd feed..of Flag hoisting...

Looks like the old DD National logo we had till 2013.

QuYGGsD.png

https://logos.fandom.com/wiki/DD_National

With each refresh DD National is going more and more backward, and this logo is really cluttered. The yellow and violet cube was the best for me. No wonder no one watches DD National any more. :cf2:
Instead of working on content, they changed their logo and graphics. Idk but DD National, which was the first channel that India witnessed and is in the memory of millions of people with shows such as Ramayan, Mahabharat, Chitrahaar etc is certainly in wrong hands . I am afraid it might soon collapse if there's no improvement in their strategy 😐

I am not able to read the Satyam Shivam Sundaram slogan on the HD version (I don't know what the need is for this slogan on the logo).

Instead of working on content, they changed their logo and graphics. Idk but DD National, which was the first channel that India witnessed and is in the memory of millions of people with shows such as Ramayan, Mahabharat, Chitrahaar etc is certainly in wrong hands . I am afraid it might soon collapse if there's no improvement in their strategy 😐
They are run by taxpayers' money and not dependent on profits generated so won't collapse. State owned broadcast network is essential for any major country but ours have been extremely limited just to show important government announcements and events.

Their strategy is laughable. Look at the content BBC produces (and I am not talking about news), channels they operate with so many exclusives, very high quality and critically acclaimed content that is watched across the globe either directly or through OTT.

There is no standard logo format for DD. Each of the various logo formats that each channel uses is awful. I believe that this is due to a lack of industrial research and development. Also, employees are not utilizing or learning about the most modern technology.

They also working on content. Recently they started "Sone ke chidiya" and some new shows like Janaki, Jahan Chand rahata hai, siikho will start from 15 August. and "yoga with silpa Sethi" already started.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock