Breaking DD National logo changed

There is no standard logo format for DD. Each of the various logo formats that each channel uses is awful. I believe that this is due to a lack of industrial research and development. Also, employees are not utilizing or learning about the most modern technol
Lack of professionalism

DD National new logo
YtRA9Kk.jpg

d2oCrHQ.jpg

They even reverted back to the old slogan "Desh Ka Apna Channel".

And the graphics are really bad. I mean compare this with other channels' vibrant graphics. I think Prasar Bharati should immediately hire professional graphic designers to create modern and contemporary quality graphics for DD instead of relying on their inhouse graphic designers.

I find the new image campaign alright honestly but they need to just make the logo transparent during shows. Nobody cares if it's meganational supercolourful very desh-ka-apna whatever, just get better programming.

A simple linear white logo, just like a watermark, will look more professional and standard. And I think the DD National should use English in logo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock