DDF Exclusive DD National logo slightly changed

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 4,909
Perhaps DD did some internal consultation on the appearance on the logo. They might even have read my article and taken feedback from it. 🤗 I had mentioned how the logo and Satyam Shivam Sundaram text was not so legible, which they have corrected.

Perhaps DD did some internal consultation on the appearance on the logo. They might even have read my article and taken feedback from it. 🤗 I had mentioned how the logo and Satyam Shivam Sundaram text was not so legible, which they have corrected.

True. Even I've tagged them on twitter and adviced them about it. But, still they should do something about Satyam Shivam Sundaram it's looking too much.

DD National HD logo

zmDX1Kz.png

Better they Revert back to 80s logo white one with slight changes like 3D effect and make it small .Logos must be small and legible even water mark logos are attractive like Fox channel logos .So irritating logos are for star sports channels and Sony sports channels

This is what happens when the entire Prasar Bharati has only people from above 50+ in the director board. Their mind is still in the 90s. Add some bright colours and all they will be really impressed with it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock