DD National removed from scv analogue

HOUSE-MD said:
It depends if you want to have access to pay channels and watch those HD channels, since you already have an STB you may choose DAS if affordable.

I personally not interested in HD so for me SD is more than enough but i cant get the STB now as i want a guarantee from MSO that they will be in service atleast for next 1 yr else its a waste of investment.

I have seen you saying this for a longtime, we haven't heard any MSO shutting down. I think it is better for you to get a scv stb or buy a new dth.

HOUSE-MD not talking about closure of MSO, he is not sure how long his LCO will tie up with SCV.
If his LCO change to Arasu or TCCL, then the cost of STB will waste..

profsathya said:
I have seen you saying this for a longtime, we haven't heard any MSO shutting down. I think it is better for you to get a scv stb or buy a new dth.

It's happened in past.
When some LCOs had migrated to TCCL or Arasu then SCV's STB became useless.
Only Customers have to face that burden..

profsathya said:

Both "Sathishbabu4u" & "Aravindan" have replied exactly what i wanted to say so i'm sure you have the answer now.

---------------------------​

sathishbabu4u said:
HOUSE-MD not talking about closure of MSO, he is not sure how long his LCO will tie up with SCV.
If his LCO change to Arasu or TCCL, then the cost of STB will waste..

aravindan said:
It's happened in past.
When some LCOs had migrated to TCCL or Arasu then SCV's STB became useless.
Only Customers have to face that burden..

:tup Well said. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock