Good News DD National Revamping from 15th August 2022

I don't understand one thing that recently DD has changed logos for regional channels telugu, tamil, Malayalam, GIRNAR & MP. This logo is different and styled like DD India, but DD Introduced new logo style for DD National which are same/styled like Sahyadri, Kashir, Bharati. Also DD Assam logo is different which recently revamped. What the reason behind different logos. Why they not keeping unique logo style like Sony, Colors, Star, Zee.

Btw DD national hd and DD india HD are available in which dth? Or just DD free dish? 🤔

I don't understand one thing that recently DD has changed logos for regional channels telugu, tamil, Malayalam, GIRNAR & MP. This logo is different and styled like DD India, but DD Introduced new logo style for DD National which are same/styled like Sahyadri, Kashir, Bharati. Also DD Assam logo is different which recently revamped. What the reason behind different logos. Why they not keeping unique logo style like Sony, Colors, Star, Zee.
For me it looks more similar to DD News logo except the red color which is deep in DD News.
64nxfVk.jpg

It is good to see that they have at least come up with a new idea (though it is quite similar to the current one) for their logo apart from the new logos which were introduced for their regional channels which also had a different position.

The promo looks good and yes DD National HD has to be added on other DTHs also. Quite excited to see the new graphics package.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock