Good News DD National Revamping from 15th August 2022

Yesterday I clicked this. DD National SD picture quality was very good along with 16:9.
vsvhmgB.jpg
Actually the quality of show is already good they even upscaled quality during telecast of Shri Krishna after Star Plus upgraded for Ramayan.

4 new shows from 15th August
m9ncksQ.png
drKfcYg.png
IIrzhYO.png
a0nkmiF.png
I have only one thing to say. The way the date and time have been put onto the background looks absolutely horrible and stands out like a sore thumb. Neither is there any graphics package element to contain the date and time, nor is there any need to say ‘Dee Dee National par’. DD’s news channels may have good graphics, but not any of the others.

The producers of the shows made nice posters and DD just pasted the date, time and logo on it.
I have only one thing to say. The way the date and time have been put onto the background looks absolutely horrible and stands out like a sore thumb. Neither is there any graphics package element to contain the date and time, nor is there any need to say ‘Dee Dee National par’. DD’s news channels may have good graphics, but not any of the others.

Sometimes DD Sahyadri uses graphics element for program date and time, Coming Soon promos etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock