Breaking DD Pack & FTA Complimentary Pack Separeted

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 10,750
Are you getting chs list if you tap on demand pack ? If i remember correctly last year they added this pack to my a/c when i click TS on demand service to watch a movie tatasky online
On Demand Pack is a completely free of charge subscription. It allows us to watch shows/movies/series/shorts available on Tata sky app in On Demand Section.

For some reason when I add FTA Complimentary pack, channel count for NCF calculation is getting increased by 3 (From 124 to 127) pushing it into next slab and adding about Rs 23 in charged.
Any idea why could this be?

Current plan without FTA Complimentary pack:
Without-FTA.png

After adding FTA Complimentary pack:
With-FTAComplimentary.png

Is DD+ complimentary pack and D FTA
my pack selection shows only DD + Complementary pack, no FTA Promo but still getting all FTA channels. Lol
Anish bro..where did you see..in website or app..? Is it showing as DD pack - monthly? now

Is DD+ complimentary pack and D FTA
Anish bro..where did you see..in website or app..? Is it showing as DD pack - monthly? now

That was on saturday when they were changing the packs, now for all it shows DD Pack only, one has to add FTA Promo pack from their side if they wish to watch those channels

That was on saturday when they were changing the packs, now for all it shows DD Pack only, one has to add FTA Promo pack from their side if they wish to watch those channels
Then should we add the FTA complimentary pack separately now?
And does this pack contribute to channels in NCF?

FTA complimentary pack now got added to account automatically..i did not add it specifically though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock