Good News "DD Sports 1.0" added by Dish TV

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 17,263
I didn't say illegal. But still it is a trick as it is not normal/standard way. Customer care won't guide you.😄
They may block too if it gets too popular.
0PxDxXF.jpg

They will not block. Only when Private Broadcasters have the rights they can tell dish d2h to block the FTA channels tracking feature on the box but then too dish d2h can clearly state that we r not providing DD Sports via our platform but subscribers r just getting it thru DD Free Dish. Though dish d2h won't do so as ultimately they will b losing out on subscription revenue for these sports channels and also relationship between them and concerned broadcaster will likely turn bitter.

Here both dish d2h and Amazon have nothing much to lose if Dish TV and d2h SES 8 subscribers r tuning into DD Sports 1.0 by scanning the DD Free Dish satellite on their set top boxes. If Amazon requests dish d2h to block FTA scanning feature on their boxes,they will abide by that.

Test channels
Test channel renamed as DD sports.
639- DD SPORTS - dishtv logo at bottom right.
640- DD SPORTS - dishtv logo at top left
Both telecasting live match.
Volume level is slightly higher in 639. Picture quality appears same. Dd sports logo in 640 is moved slightly right compared to 639. It suggest both are different feed with same content.

Last edited:
Bcoz till 2017 there was no bar for private operators to carry the DD Sports feed which aired these matches but since Star India won the case new rules r applicable to all.
Bro. Is there any agreement between apv and dd? If not then it can be presumed that SC order is applicable only to protect private tv channel, it doesn't cover exclusive OTT broadcast.

Whether we can india all odi and tests and t20 in dd sports 1.0 for all matches anyone reply me please or for this series only?

Whether we can india all odi and tests and t20 in dd sports 1.0 for all matches anyone reply me please or for this series only?
I guess you have asked this question nearly 10-15 times already in different threads

As things stand now. It is for this series only as no other TV channel is broadcasting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock