DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,841
  • Views: Views 758,693
Oyvy9Rq.png

Will never happen. We mallus like the legacy logo of asianet, just existing the color change is ok for us. It's the first private channel in kerala, so it is a mark and nostalgia for us.

Last edited:
Great ideas for Star Suvarna and Star Asianet @Deepu Darling bro. I want to see something for Jalsha Movies now.

Which serial is this taken from?
Ss from Muddu Lakshmi. I don't have pc, so trying to change some colors and designs slightly on mobile apps. Will make changes on for jalsha movies logo, try to share by this evening.

Jalsha Movies is too similar to Star Maa Movies. Can you try with the colours of Star Suvarna?
It's slightly different from maa movies. Actually I tried with suvarna plus colors (which I posted above ) then I thought it's suits for star suvarna plus so I have changed again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock