DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,865
  • Views Views: Views 771,698
Asianet Rebranding

Logo :

UFynuQD.png

On-air presentation :

VCwFfW0.png

Promo with Background :

GMOdDCZ.png

Sponsor Window with timer :
xywxquU.png

Asianet Rebranding

Logo :

UFynuQD.png

On-air presentation :

VCwFfW0.png

Promo with Background :

GMOdDCZ.png

Sponsor Window with timer :
xywxquU.png
Background is ok but the channel logo is not that perfect for Asianet channel which is the first private Malayalam GEC and it's famous too. It will be great if you make a beautiful star logo and simply write Asianet below it.
I wanted to see a logo for Star Asianet.

Background is ok but the channel logo is not that perfect for Asianet channel which is the first private Malayalam GEC and it's famous too. It will be great if you make a beautiful star logo and simply write Asianet below it.
I wanted to see a logo for Star Asianet.

@Deepu Darling has already done that and received a strong reaction from the user @sajeev menon22 which is quoted below :

Will never happen. We mallus like the legacy logo of asianet, just existing the color change is ok for us. It's the first private channel in kerala, so it is a mark and nostalgia for us.

And I agree with him on this point. Although Asianet News and Asianet Cable TV still uses the old version of the triangle logo with blue and pink colours, a distinction was needed to be done so that people don't get confused.

So I decided not to replace the iconic Triangle logo with the star logo, but decided to do a design rework on the same keeping the essence intact.

I hope you understand my point. If you still wish to continue, I'm ready to do it.

Nevertheless, @Mylanji bro had designed something for Star Asianet three years ago. I got to know only because @veer32564 recently liked my response to it (yes, liking a 3-year-old post)! :skd:
Hope @Rockyy bro likes it.

Yeah. Thereafter some years later after seeing the resonance that Malayalis have with the triangle logo, I decided to ditch the Star. And came up with a new version of the Triangle logo.

BTW, thank you so much @JollyLNB Bro for bringing this to everyone's notice.

Yeah. Thereafter some years later after seeing the resonance that Malayalis have with the triangle logo, I decided to ditch the Star. And came up with a new version of the Triangle logo.

BTW, thank you so much @JollyLNB Bro for bringing this to everyone's notice.
Yep, better to keep triangle logo, as Malayalis have sentiments attached to it. Btw, I was going through the earlier posts, hence, I kept liking and reacting the ones which I liked, while forgetting that people will get notified about that. :huh::hehe::rofl2:

Back
Top Bottom