DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 737,373
According to the latest reports, Zee Tv will be revamping on May 30th, 2021 with a new logo and a new color scheme. Wish to see some creative new logo and packaging here.
Please give the source. Normally the Zee network rebrands once in 6 years. The current logo scheme for all properties of the Zee group was introduced in 2017 and it will not be retired easily, so I think only the graphics may change and not the logo.

Please give the source. Normally the Zee network rebrands once in 6 years. The current logo scheme for all properties of the Zee group was introduced in 2017 and it will not be retired easily, so I think only the graphics may change and not the logo.
Yeah i also meant the change in graphics and by new logo i meant change in the color of logo, shape and font not an entirely changed logo.

Yeah i also meant the change in graphics and by new logo i meant change in the color of logo, shape and font not an entirely changed logo.
But on what basis are you saying that Zee TV is going to rebrand, and from where are you getting this information?

Edit: Added a source. Also going to post this in a separate thread.

Last edited:
Zee Tv ( Post Revamp )
New Color Scheme - Torquoise
My creation

ASTBGSY.jpg

Last edited:
I guess, they will only change the colour of logo and add 3D texture to it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock