DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 736,864
y5fOIQh.png
new kids channel
Star has Disney Kids, so it is un necessary

In fact, the US feeds of Zee TV and Zee Cinema use the bottom right corner since most American channels use that corner. I personally prefer the bottom right to the bottom left for this reason.

WY4OViK.png

Even in 2015, this was the case. Some pictures are below with old logos.

y7xJrZA.png

prFdXke.jpg

Related to the topic of the logo of Zee TV/Zee Cinema USA being in the bottom right corner (the standard for American channels), I doubt most of you know that Sony Entertainment Television used the bottom right corner until 2001/2002, that too without any wordmark in the logo.

pKQzZER.png

sTksG4v.png

Source

Last edited:
Here i have created logos for Zee network channels. I mixed concept of 3 different period logos in one logo. I used letter "Z" and color scheme of 2005 logos, Cannel Name below the logo (Vertical style) which represents 2011 logo and Background of Circle which used in present logo.
GNreXJx.jpg
m6ijWpY.png

tCMHexY.png

Here i have given old logo image for idea of above logo
It would look better if you made the circle a little bigger, since the text is sometimes going outside the circle. Try again and post the new images.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock