DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 739,678
Or alternatively another channel name:
  • SET -> Sony Channel
  • Max -> Sony Movies Hindi
  • Pix -> Sony Movies English
  • Max 2 -> Sony Movies Classic
  • SIX/TEN 1/TEN 2/TEN 3/ESPN -> Sony Sports Cricket/Action/Football/Hindi/International
  • Sab -> Sony Family
And will end up airing Cricket on all. :LOL:

And will end up airing Cricket on all. :LOL:
Strongly disagree. Unlike Star they give importance to all sports. The only time Sony Ten 1 and Sony ESPN is airing cricket is when Sony Six is airing some other tournament. Unlike Zee owned Ten Sports they don't rip off users. They use to move live WWE to Ten Action to air other sporting events.

Strongly disagree. Unlike Star they give importance to all sports. The only time Sony Ten 1 and Sony ESPN is airing cricket is when Sony Six is airing some other tournament. Unlike Zee owned Ten Sports they don't rip off users. They use to move live WWE to Ten Action to air other sporting events.
In the ongoing and coming season, SONY hold rights to many international tours, so they may need 2-3 channels at one time to air live cricket.
This happened in the previous season also, where they even used TEN3 as a primary channel to air cricket.

In the ongoing and coming season, SONY hold rights to many international tours, so they may need 2-3 channels at one time to air live cricket.
This happened in the previous season also, where they even used TEN3 as a primary channel to air cricket.
I don't think Ashes was in Hindi.

Not Ashes, for Australia vs Pakistan in UAE, SONY used TEN3 as the primary channel. Until then TEN3 was pure Hindi channel simultaneously telecasting matches.
Off-topic, of course, but despite having the worst logos SPN is the best sporting network. It treats all channels equally fairly and does not unnecessarily launch new regional channels simply for having regional-language graphics. Regional audio feeds are enough, that too only during major events, not all 365 days.

Off-topic, of course, but despite having the worst logos SPN is the best sporting network. It treats all channels equally fairly and does not unnecessarily launch new regional channels simply for having regional-language graphics. Regional audio feeds are enough, that too only during major events, not all 365 days.
In addition, they have a simulcast for SD and HD sports channels, that too in 16:9 format opposed to Star's non-simulcast, humongous sized logo broadcast on SD channels.

• SET -> Sony Channel
  • SIX/TEN 1/TEN 2/TEN 3/ESPN -> Sony Sports Cricket/Action/Football/Hindi/International
  • Sab -> Sony Family
I had something similar on my mind too! Will post what I do tonight.

• SET -> Sony Channel
  • Sab -> Sony Family
I had something similar on my mind too! Will post what I do tonight.
I do not like the Sony Movies brand replacing the well-known Pix and Max brands. I don't advise you to use a foreign brand for your logos. The distinction between Hindi and English must be maintained using different brands.

It is terrible if the long-standing, well-known and well-loved Sab, Max and Pix brands are replaced by alien ones. I do not agree with @Sparker0i at all.

Last edited:
I do not like the Sony Movies brand replacing the well-known Pix and Max brands. I don't advise you to use a foreign brand for your logos. The distinction between Hindi and English must be maintained using different brands.

It is terrible if the long-standing, well-known and well-loved Sab, Max and Pix brands are replaced by alien ones. I do not agree with @Sparker0i at all.
Not like Sony sells Sab, Max, Pix branded merchandises. They can rebrand according to their will. People moved from Star News to ABP. I don't see any problem. Instead it will create hype for the network.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock