DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 739,663
I do not like the Sony Movies brand replacing the well-known Pix and Max brands. I don't advise you to use a foreign brand for your logos. The distinction between Hindi and English must be maintained using different brands.

It is terrible if the long-standing, well-known and well-loved Sab, Max and Pix brands are replaced by alien ones. I do not agree with @Sparker0i at all.
Channel names with three letters and ending in 'X' is now well established and identified with SONY network, better they continue the established style.

Here's some creativity as promised... let me know what you all think!

sonylogo.png

Great work bro..!
Please send/share these awesome and coolest logos to N.P. Singh or any other SPNI top management officials

They can rename Sony MAX 2 to Sony MAX Classic and the upcoming Sony PIX 2 to Sony PIX Action.
They need to do something with Sony 'ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION'.
Also, need to adopt a new strategy with the sports channels. 'SIX' and 'TEN' are serving the purpose only because we are used to it. Sony Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 would always sound better than SIX 1, SIX 2, TEN 1, TEN 2, TEN 3 and all.

They can rename Sony MAX 2 to Sony MAX Classic and the upcoming Sony PIX 2 to Sony PIX Action.
They need to do something with Sony 'ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION'.
Also, need to adopt a new strategy with the sports channels. 'SIX' and 'TEN' are serving the purpose only because we are used to it. Sony Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 would always sound better than SIX 1, SIX 2, TEN 1, TEN 2, TEN 3 and all.

Agreed,

IMO, SONY MAX PRIME is more suitable name for Sony MAX2.

Why television.
Just Sony entertainment is good.
Sony movies Hindi , Sony movies English , Sony toons , Sony movies action, Sony movies south .
Sony Sab , Sony red ( axn ) , Sony blue ( BBC earth ) , Sony tunes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock