DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 741,040
Hi guys, first post here! I wanted to see how the South Star logos (Star Vijay, Star Maa, and Star Asianet) would look like if they had a rebrand like Star Jalsha and Star Pravah did.
RQoyYej.png
Nice work! South Star logos include Star Suvarna too, try to include!

Nice work! South Star logos include Star Suvarna too, try to include!
To be honest, I was trying to make the other three logos like Star Suvarna (with the Star followed by the name in their language), since that channel rebranded in 2016, while Star Vijay and Star Maa later rebranded with different styles. But now that you've mentioned it, I see that the wording looks different, so I will try to use the styling I used earlier to update the logo. Thanks for the mention, @zaxotes!

To be honest, I was trying to make the other three logos like Star Suvarna (with the Star followed by the name in their language), since that channel rebranded in 2016, while Star Vijay and Star Maa later rebranded with different styles. But now that you've mentioned it, I see that the wording looks different, so I will try to use the styling I used earlier to update the logo. Thanks for the mention, @zaxotes!
I like to have Star's regional GECs(especially South) without 'Star' prefix. I prefer Suvarna also remove the prefix.
Star Suvarna Graphics and logo changing soon
Looks like New logo not like Star Plus and Star maa

k4IqwbK.jpg

Star Suvarna Graphics and logo changing soon
Looks like New logo not like Star Plus and Star maa

k4IqwbK.jpg
If this is true, it is great..! A revamping became inevitable for Suvarna. Comparitively weaker of all Star GECs. Hope they will invest more on graphics,PQ, Contents etc by this revamp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock