DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,834
  • Views: Views 746,550
Star Vijay super is movies channel
Star Vijay music 🤔
I wasn't trying to be accurate with the channels they have; was adding some imagination to it as well. Vijay Music, I forgot to add. 😐
@zaxotes It looks like you used the Baloo font from Ektype for the regional channels, isn't it?
Yes, because as of date, that is the only good font available for free and includes all indic language scripts. There is also Noto but it's like a 'default' font; so used Baloo.

I wasn't trying to be accurate with the channels they have; was adding some imagination to it as well. Vijay Music, I forgot to add. 😐

Yes, because as of date, that is the only good font available for free and includes all indic language scripts. There is also Noto but it's like a 'default' font; so used Baloo.
Baloo is a great choice for a free font. The Hind and Mukta families are excellent as well. Among paid fonts Kohinoor for Indian scripts is among the best.

What Latin (English) font did you use?

Tried to make re-brand logo for English channels of Star India Network
1cp37ki.jpg

Sorry for my poor creativity of logo making. It is my last logo creativity:

baby tv re-branding to Disney Baby
zFs4OCK.jpg
EZPtKds.jpg

Fox Life re-branding to Star Life
mVH63NJ.jpg

I will not post my logo making for some days (maybe month). In that days I will try to make better logo. After got success in better logo making I will post here.

Sorry for my poor creativity of logo making. It is my last logo creativity:

baby tv re-branding to Disney Baby
zFs4OCK.jpg
EZPtKds.jpg

Fox Life re-branding to Star Life
mVH63NJ.jpg

I will not post my logo making for some days (maybe month). In that days I will try to make better logo. After got success in better logo making I will post here.
Just loved these logos. You did Great job. :tup:

Colors channel logo and can some one make history TV new logo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock