DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 740,969
Valuable comments are welcome as to why these are not good and the Times ones are good. In fact I am thinking of taking down this picture and putting up a new one.
1.Bro Sony & Times network are different. Times mostly has niche channels meant for premium audience while Sony has channels for both mass and premium audience. Those times logos had appeal for premium audience.
2.This logos will actually take lot of screenspace on tv.
3. Maybe we are all conditioned to see sony in box logo so sudden change from box to such open text logos will be difficult to accept for anyone. If that being changed as Sony crackle logos it will be acceptable as it actually looks like an upgrade just like STAR went from horizontal logo to current ones.

Asianet Rebranding :

2D0bX1W.jpg

7DqjGdd.jpg

fiHIPF1.jpg

Asianet Rebranding :

2D0bX1W.jpg

7DqjGdd.jpg

fiHIPF1.jpg
Admitting your creativity. But I must say, For Asianet channels, 90% chance for retaining the current design (imparting colour changes during any revamping) and only 10% chance for changing to Star Logo and No chance for introducing a new logo💯.
If any disputes occur in future regarding the logo by the 3 Asianet companies, There is a possibility of changing logo by Star.

Admitting your creativity. But I must say, For Asianet channels, 90% chance for retaining the current design (imparting colour changes during any revamping) and only 10% chance for changing to Star Logo and No chance for introducing a new logo💯.
If any disputes occur in future regarding the logo by the 3 Asianet companies, There is a possibility of changing logo by Star.
But I personally feel that Star should change 3 Asianet channels logo immediately for avoiding the confusion of Asianet News is not from same company. I guess, it will not harm Asianet's popularity.

Star's Asianet logos have changed their colours in the past. But Asianet News and Asianet Broadband have never changed their colours. Someone can have an idea for their logos as well.

Reposting an old idea of mine:

Only logo (as appears on TV screen):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock