DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,834
  • Views: Views 748,486
Sorry for my poor creativity of logo making. It is my last logo creativity:

baby tv re-branding to Disney Baby
zFs4OCK.jpg
EZPtKds.jpg

Fox Life re-branding to Star Life
mVH63NJ.jpg

I will not post my logo making for some days (maybe month). In that days I will try to make better logo. After got success in better logo making I will post here.

The first one is amazing :tup: :kiss2:🥳:hrt:

Sorry for my poor creativity of logo making. It is my last logo creativity:

baby tv re-branding to Disney Baby
zFs4OCK.jpg
EZPtKds.jpg

Fox Life re-branding to Star Life
mVH63NJ.jpg

I will not post my logo making for some days (maybe month). In that days I will try to make better logo. After got success in better logo making I will post here.
These are OK. I'm glad that you took my suggestion my friend. Maintain this.

Colors and Colors Bangla new logos (as requested by @Aksgr) :

NOTE : I have not used SPN wordmark as the talks are not yet done about buying of Viacom18 channels by SPN as per news reports. And I am also not ruling out of Viacom 18 becoming ViacomCBS 18. So I have used the latter.

841QlLR.png

6m5JDBG.png

Last edited:

NOTE : I have not used SPN wordmark as the talks are not yet done about buying of Viacom18 channels by SPN as per news reports. And I am also not ruling out of Viacom 18 becoming ViacomCBS 18. So I have used the latter.

841QlLR.png

6m5JDBG.png
The 'ViacomCBS 18' should be smaller. Otherwise ok.

841QlLR.png

6m5JDBG.png
Beautiful & Attractive :win:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock