DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 740,368
Star plus HD as Disney HD

lqiFI4F.jpg

Star bharath HD as Disney Bharath HD

NFEtC2K.jpg

Star suvarna HD as Disney kannada HD

6SfTRtt.jpg

Star sports branded under disney ESPN

8Bm43dF.jpg
Disney is kids tv channel.. only ABC n fox other genre channel

Do you really think hotstar name will survive?
Hotstar wont. Star will.
I personally think Disney will take over premium channel and administrator it under Disney brand to attract local audience towards the brand and content they create.
Nope
Whereas 60%+ audience who watch Star network doesn't even know what Disney is?
Kids watch Doraemon and Shinchan nowadays. Families having such kids surely know what Disney Channel is.
Ten sports brand was established in India it was even most watched sports channel after Sony purchase within 1 or 2 year branded ten sports under Sony. And hence benchmarked Sony brand strongly in sports is a good example how corporate society thinks.
At least Ten brand also got to survive. Ten brand is too small compared to Sony.

I am just talking about the Indian Nick or MTV, not the international one.
The main reason is viacom18 has distribution rights of ViacomCBS channels. They can't rename with colors brand as it comes under Network 18. Remember Nick was distributed in 2000 by zeel . Now Viacom has stepped in semi independent to distribute content

Hi, All Graphics Designers aka #LogoLegends.

I have an idea for the Doordarshan logo, but I don't have enough expertise to create it. with my skillset, I can just draw the logo but it will be difficult to give it a proper look.

If anyone from you is interested to make it, I will glad to share the idea.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock