DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,831
  • Views: Views 740,241
Disney is considered as kids genre in Indian household. Disney should change the name of its star brand into Disney star so that it can mark excellence in eye of every Indian family member.

x5JuZvJ.jpg

02KQnZ4.jpg

xJcMZNY.jpg

ZEuf0ed.jpg
Looks good but will never happen...
I think disney will soon drop star brand and rebrand only premium entertainment channel in disney brand
Nope

I can say that Asianet will stay alone what ever get added on other channels.:win:
It is quite senseless that Disney prefix will get added on Star Channels.

Disney is considered as kids genre in Indian household. Disney should change the name of its star brand into Disney star so that it can mark excellence in eye of every Indian family member.

x5JuZvJ.jpg

02KQnZ4.jpg

xJcMZNY.jpg

ZEuf0ed.jpg
Star plus HD as Disney HD

lqiFI4F.jpg

Star bharath HD as Disney Bharath HD

NFEtC2K.jpg

Star suvarna HD as Disney kannada HD

6SfTRtt.jpg

Star sports branded under disney ESPN

8Bm43dF.jpg

Not gonna happen not even in next 15 years. Disney brand stands for something, they are not gonna take away that. Imagine they had to do something like that they would have remaned ABC, Freeform, Marvel, ESPN and Star Wars also. Unlike other Major studios they don't even use Disney credits on Star Wars and Marvel movies, look @WB they use them on DC, New line and every other thing. Star is a brand that represents something, so they won't do anything about it.

Not gonna happen not even in next 15 years. Disney brand stands for something, they are not gonna take away that. Imagine they had to do something like that they would have remaned ABC, Freeform, Marvel, ESPN and Star Wars also. Unlike other Major studios they don't even use Disney credits on Star Wars and Marvel movies, look @WB they use them on DC, New line and every other thing. Star is a brand that represents something, so they won't do anything about it.
Do you really think hotstar name will survive?. I personally think Disney will take over premium channel and administrator it under Disney brand to attract local audience towards the brand and content they create. ABC or marvel audience also connect the content they watch with Disney. Whereas 60%+ audience who watch Star network doesn't even know what Disney is? How will it help the company to build it's film empire. ? Disney not only operates channels in India it also has interest in movies , production and streaming line.

Do you really think hotstar name will survive?. I personally think Disney will take over premium channel and administrator it under Disney brand to attract local audience towards the brand and content they create. ABC or marvel audience also connect the content they watch with Disney. Whereas 60%+ audience who watch Star network doesn't even know what Disney is? How will it help the company to build it's film empire. ? Disney not only operates channels in India it also has interest in movies , production and streaming line.

Dude are you serious? 🤷‍♂️ How many of the people know difference between Marvel Studios and Content produced under license. FYI ABC and Marvel are acquired by Disney. So what happened to UTV Motion Pictures? They had it shut down just because they could not deal with Bollywood.

Fox Star Studios is doing good for itself. Star India is leading network in India. Hotstar is one of the largest streamer in India. What Else Disney wants? They need not add Disney prefix to everything they own for building its empire. They won't nullify what Disney Stands for by simply rebranding Star. If they want to do that they would have integrated every thing under Disney brand as I have mentioned earlier.

FYI before launching Disney+, they had to debate whether they can integrate Marvel and Star Wars under it for months. Also know that they had to transfer 3 series TO Hulu just because they are some what matured and not inline with what Disney+ stands for! They had to do that just for a series, you are talking rebranding Star.

Last edited:
Dude are you serious? 🤷‍♂️ How many of the people know difference between Marvel Studios and Content produced under license. FYI ABC and Marvel are acquired by Disney. So what happened to UTV Motion Pictures? They had it shut down just because they could not deal with Bollywood.

Fox Star Studios is doing good for itself. Star India is leading network in India. Hotstar is one of the largest streamer in India. What Else Disney wants? They need not add Disney prefix to everything they own for building its empire. They won't nullify what Disney Stands for by simply rebranding Star. If they want to do that they would have integrated every thing under Disney brand as I have mentioned earlier.

FYI before launching Disney+, they had to debate whether they can integrate Marvel and Star Wars under it for months. Also know that they had to transfer 3 series TO Hulu just because they are some what matured and not inline with what Disney+ stands for! They had to do that just for a series, you are talking rebranding Star.
Ten sports brand was established in India it was even most watched sports channel after Sony purchase within 1 or 2 year branded ten sports under Sony. And hence benchmarked Sony brand strongly in sports is a good example how corporate society thinks.

Ten sports brand was established in India it was even most watched sports channel after Sony purchase within 1 or 2 year branded ten sports under Sony. And hence benchmarked Sony brand strongly in sports is a good example how corporate society thinks.

I don't know Disney is not Sony bro! And also they haven't acquired part of a network, they acquired it wholly. Ten Sports was controlled by Zee, they had to get out of that and get all the channels under a single umbrella. Disney - Star is in a much different position. There are many acquisitions haven't gone this way. For example comcast will never rebrand Sky etc. A series itself is making a difference for Disney branding as I mentioned earlier. I guess I will leave this for your thinking when a company thinks a series nullifies the brand and moves them to other service will rebrand an entire company which stands for various things in Asia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock