DDF Exclusive DDF Re-Branded Logos for TV Channels: Unleash Your Creativity Here!

• Thread starter Zaxotes
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,834
  • Views: Views 745,665
My edit for colors punjabi

My ed
Kb7QkIt.jpg

Really awesome. Can you do this for the main Colors channel as well as Colors Marathi?

The logo should be for an existing or upcoming channel; logos for non-existing channels are not allowed Referring To The Rules Of This Thread.
The reason why I posted a logo of Colors Bhojpuri was clearly mentioned there. I didn't want it to become a trend like this.

The channel is already running in test mode as BDM Bhojpuri. But the name is not appropriate in my point of view. Nor I'm in favour of the proposed name i.e. Rishtey Lehriya. There should be a uniformity that needs to be maintained. Even Rishtey has now been renamed as Colors Rishtey. So why not Colors Bhojpuri?

The reason why I posted a logo of Colors Bhojpuri was clearly mentioned there. I didn't want it to become a trend like this.

The channel is already running in test mode as BDM Bhojpuri. But the name is not appropriate in my point of view. Nor I'm in favour of the proposed name i.e. Rishtey Lehriya. There should be a uniformity that needs to be maintained. Even Rishtey has now been renamed as Colors Rishtey. So why not Colors Bhojpuri?
I Know That & Its Justified, But I Was Saying About Colors Malyalam, Haryana, Punjab & Others Like That

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock