Decided to Leave D2h

sam said:
BTW which Dth do you wanna buy bro :huh

Dish TV , Tata Sky or Airtel...Based on channel addition

and my decision will be based on the expert members like you..you and everyone...

Thanks
Sateesh

Sateesh_Hyd said:
Dish TV , Tata Sky or Airtel...Based on channel addition

and my decision will be based on the expert members like you..you and everyone...

Thanks
Sateesh

bro my Suggestion dont go for Dish tv not worth for h/w , s/w , pq , aq itz almost like d2h 2.0 .. U want more feedback regarding dish tv contact @Vicky he will explain to u .. And go for Tatasky and make ur life jingalala :) ..

i think this time price increase is pinching everyone badly , i feel the price paid should be equal to the service received from the company which i feel is not upto the mark nowadays as it was when they first started their service.

I think we need to do a poll to see whether they are satisfied with the service even today from the day they brought d2h so that we get a sense of the mood of d2h customers.

SaiLaxman said:
yeah Vicky using Dish tv u dont know that bro :huh ..

I know buddy ; that's why he is mod for DishTV section also ; then why he defame DishTV ;):shy

Rahulan Raj said:
I know buddy ; that's why he is mod for DishTV section also ; then why he defame DishTV ;):shy

he s not satisfied with dish tv for itz pq , aq , h/w and s/w also :-/ ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock