Degraded pic quality(pixelation) on sony ten 1 HD

• Thread starter Binit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 116
  • Views: Views 16,385
Just now received a DM from airtel that the pixelation is from the broadcaster's end & it's not at their side!! I think airtel has lost it. The star fiasco has driven them nuts😂😂. I retorted that it is working flawlessly on TS. Let's see what they reply to that.

@Binit bro, has your issue been solved, you don't need to worry about the signal levels, u will get same PQ/AQ if ur signal is 100% or even 10%.

Did u check ur neighbours, relative's or friends STB (channel) Who has ADTV?
yeah my friend has airtel hd . i asked him over the phone , he said the same about ten 1 hd

why airtel not fixing it bro ? its been more than 2 weeks
it looks like 360p video

The only way to get this resolved is those in this forum that use ADTV HD need to

1.) Raise complaints by calling the Customer Care,
2.) Tweet regarding the issue on their Airtel's official twitter account (@Airtel_Presence), and
3.) Also send a mail to the nodal officer.

Two days back I called the Customer Care and when I tried my level best to explain that the issue is happening to all Airtel HD customers, she (the representative) was very stubborn to say that no one other than me has complained regarding this and she first refreshed the signal from her end and asked me to check. When I said the issue did not resolve, she told that she wanted to send a technician to my home to check. I resisted this procedure to send a technician because it is a waste of time. This made me to realize that Airtel did not receive sufficient number of complaints regarding this issue from many customers though all of us have this issue for Sony Ten1 HD.

I have raised a complaint then with another representative and also tweeted the issue officially. I will also be sending a mail to the nodal officer today. Only constant pressure from more number of Customers using ADTV HD can resolve this issue it seems.

I don't think it's broadcaster issue its adtv side issue possible contact in airtel twitter handle :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock