Degraded pic quality(pixelation) on sony ten 1 HD

• Thread starter Binit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 116
  • Views: Views 16,548
If the issue is from airtel side why r they not sorting it out immediately? 👿

There is pixelation on movies now hd also. The other night I was watching Avengers it was so unwatchable that I switched off the TV with disgust 😁
Movies Now HD pixelation issue is from broadcaster end bro. As I have seen the issue in TS too..

@Binit
check post #15,929 in airtel general section
now its solved , maybe issue from MN+ end

I too have noticed this picture quality issue in Sony Ten1 HD recently. I am also using Tata Sky HD and also found a similar issue for two HD channels, Sun Music HD and KTV HD. The issue occurs when fast moving scenes are shown. There will be screen freezing a bit and blurring as well(clearly noticed by watching the faces of the dancers). This can't be noticed when we watch the TV away from 5 feet but can be easily noticed when we are a foot away. I have raised complaints but to no avail. There is no resolution still. Then I also purchased Airtel last August through Independence day offer after seeing the reviews from this forum regarding the picture quality and its affordable price.

Now coming to the issue, from what I understood, it seems to be a compression issue for the specific channel on the transponder. I believe this issue started only after Feb 24, i.e after the India vs South Africa cricket series got over, because I haven't seen this issue during the cricket series on Sony Ten1 HD. Some of you also said in the previous reply that there has been a similar issue in Zee Cinema HD. I am seeing both Sony Ten1 HD and Zee Cinema HD on the transponder 11641 H and also seeing new HD channel Jeet HD added to the same transponder. Would Airtel have compressed those Sony Ten1 HD and Zee Cinema HD to accommodate Jeet HD in the same transponder? The blurriness or lack of crisp picture clarity for fast moving scenes will occur only if sufficient bandwidth or space is not allocated to that specific channel in the transponder. Or there may be any other technical issue ?

We first need to convince Airtel that this issue is happening to all customers and they should not waste time by sending their technicians to the Customers' residence.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock