Demand Airtel to waive off NCF on FTA Channels

• Thread starter zeeya
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 9,828
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why don't we continue demanding for the remaining channels? What's the need to stop demanding?

Yes, it would be nice to have all the FTA within a particular basic fee so people atleast get to view those FTA well within Rs 200 and ADTV too doesnt lose user base. This will also encourage low cost channels to go FTA to becoming available to all users so they too can boost their Ad revenue.

For me personally i would be too happy if i get all FTA and Eng & Regional news channels within Rs 200. :)

--

Family watches Vijay HD, All the Discovery type genre, cooking channels, Tamil & Eng news, I watch soccer & WWE and Eng movies and Tamil music also Eng news both Indian and International and this is pretty much the max i would require, I never watch Raj network, Jaya Network (except Jaya news) and probably many would be the same so no-matter how much they reduce people are not going to subscribe so they lose huge of ad revenue and eventually people would forget them altogether so better such channels go FTA to keep being available to users.

Last edited:
Airtel is still lagging. TS increased the complimentary FTA count to 200 on the other hand. And though Airtel is providing some FTA channels without NCF, their NCF bug in self care when trying to modify the pack is killing the benefit. I tweeted them about this issue and #AirtelNCFBug is the hashtag.

Airtel is not removing NCF for DD channels also.

It's not true. They've copied the news from here which was a misunderstanding. None of the packs are NCF free.

It's not true. They've copied the news from here which was a misunderstanding. None of the packs are NCF free.
Yep, I read @Gobinaath bro's confirmation in the related thread - NCF is there for all packs as of now. Hence, was wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock