Demand Airtel to waive off NCF on FTA Channels

• Thread starter zeeya
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 9,857
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a call from Airtel today and the rep said she took the feedback. I told her, you will lose customer base if you don't take it seriously. She said they are on it and will update soon!

IMO extra NCF charges for more than 100 channels are waived off in Tata Sky , Dish and Sun and they are offering 100+ FTA channels for Rs.153 . i dont think this is big deal ...... Still i am waiting for price reduction for pay channels .

These are my thoughts too ever since i've been reading news that 'NCF has been waived off'.

I see NCF as Rs 100 in the pack auto assigned by Airtel.

Is airtel charging only Rs 100 NCF, or is it charging Rs 130 (all amounts excluding GST) ?

Is Airtel now providing all the FTA channels on complimentary basis @Choco7905 bro? I see that you reported for thread closure and this is the 5th time you reported this thread.

Is Airtel now providing all the FTA channels on complimentary basis @Choco7905 bro? I see that you reported for thread closure and this is the 5th time you reported this thread.
Out of 265+ Free channels Airtel giving 160+ channels ( ROI + South Bundle)

Out of 265+ Free channels Airtel giving 160+ channels ( ROI + South Bundle)
So why don't we continue demanding for the remaining channels? What's the need to stop demanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock