Difference between Tamil and Malayalam top up 1 and top up 2

seanbenn85

Reaction score
Can somebody help in telling me the difference between Tamil and malayalam packs top up 1 & 2.The reason I am asking this is I am only getting top up 1 in my pack.My package is Mega pack and my free language top ups are tamil and Malayalam.So my question is that are both these top ups 1 & 2 separate top ups or will I only get 1 top up free with a pack or do I have to pay any extra for the top up 2 packs?

seanbenn85 said:
Can somebody help in telling me the difference between Tamil and malayalam packs top up 1 & 2.The reason I am asking this is I am only getting top up 1 in my pack.My package is Mega pack and my free language top ups are tamil and Malayalam.So my question is that are both these top ups 1 & 2 separate top ups or will I only get 1 top up free with a pack or do I have to pay any extra for the top up 2 packs?

Call CC from RMN and activate Free Topup 1&2 for both languages. Its completely free.:)

So will we get Kochu TV for free when we add top up 2 of malayalam plse reply and thanks for the information bro

Elysian said:
Call CC from RMN and activate Free Topup 1&2 for both languages. Its completely free.:)

Thanks for the information.I called cc and activated it.I still dont understand when these channels are free why do they have to group up in two separate top ups?

kadayadi said:
So will we get Kochu TV for free when we add top up 2 of malayalam plse reply and thanks for the information bro

I hope the same bro if they add Kochu tv in malayalam top up 2 in future.But there is also a possibility that Kochu tv might remain a separate add on top up in adtv like topper channel.

U r right brother there is chutty TV for free in Tamil and no Kochu TV very sad really for kids

Airtel should give Kochu TV for free like chutty TV I usually watched it when I was using cable TV really enjoyed the program

Re: RE: Difference between Tamil and Malayalam top up 1 and top up 2

kadayadi said:
Airtel should give Kochu TV for free like chutty TV I usually watched it when I was using cable TV really enjoyed the programs in Kochu tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock