• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Discover Kids India snaps animated show Nature Cat from 9 Story Media Group

SarfaRaZ

Contributor
Reaction score

Toronto: 9 Story Media Group has licensed more than 800 episodes of kids’ and family programming to broadcasters and content partners in India, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Discover Kids India snapped up the freshman season of the hit animated show Nature Cat. In Singapore, Mediacorp took several seasons of such series as Peg + Cat, Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood, Guess How Much I Love You—The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare, Wild Kratts and Nature Cat. Thailand’s True Visions acquired the first two seasons of Guess How Much I Love You, as well as Nature Cat.

Over in Hong Kong, TVB went for seasons one and two of Guess How Much I Love You, season three of Finding Stuff Out, and the third and fourth seasons of Wild Kratts, while Deltamac licensed seasons three through six of Angelina Ballerina, and seasons seven and eight of Barney. HiNET in Taiwan picked up the sophomore season of Guess How Much I Love You and the first season of Peg + Cat.

Discover Kids India snaps animated show Nature Cat

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group

Discovery Kids India has picked up the first season of the animated series ‘Nature Cat’, which debuted last year on PBS Kids in the US.

9 Story Media Group has secured a number of deals across Asia for its award-winning kids and family content. Over 800 episodes have been licensed to broadcasters and content partners across the territory, with agreements spanning India, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Singapore-based Mediacorp acquired various seasons of several series including ‘Peg + Cat’, ‘Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood’, ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’, ‘Wild Kratts’ and ‘Nature Cat’.
True Visions (Thailand) licensed seasons one and two of ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’, as well as ‘Nature Cat’.

In Hong Kong, TVB licensed ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’ (Seasons one and two), ‘Finding Stuff Out’ season three and ‘Wild Kratts’ seasons three and four while Deltamac acquired seasons three-six of ‘Angelina Ballerina’ and seasons seven and eight of ‘Barney’. HiNet (Taiwan) picked up ‘Guess How Much I Love You’ season two and ‘Peg + Cat’ season one.

Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group | TelevisionPost.com

SarfaRaZ

Contributor
Reaction score
RE: Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group

Bhai i already posted here Link Removed pls search before posting :(

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group

MUMBAI: Discovery Kids India has picked up the first season of the animated series ‘Nature Cat’, which debuted last year on PBS Kids in the US.

9 Story Media Group has secured a number of deals across Asia for its award-winning kids and family content. Over 800 episodes have been licensed to broadcasters and content partners across the territory, with agreements spanning India, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Singapore-based Mediacorp acquired various seasons of several series including ‘Peg + Cat’, ‘Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood’, ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’, ‘Wild Kratts’ and ‘Nature Cat’.

True Visions (Thailand) licensed seasons one and two of ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’, as well as ‘Nature Cat’.

In Hong Kong, TVB licensed ‘Guess How Much I Love You: The Adventures of Little Nutbrown Hare’ (Seasons one and two), ‘Finding Stuff Out’ season three and ‘Wild Kratts’ seasons three and four while Deltamac acquired seasons three-six of ‘Angelina Ballerina’ and seasons seven and eight of ‘Barney’. HiNet (Taiwan) picked up ‘Guess How Much I Love You’ season two and ‘Peg + Cat’ season one.

Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group | TelevisionPost.com

wewake

Contributor
Reaction score
RE: Discovery Kids India buys content from 9 Story Media Group

Link Removed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article Discover the Humans behind the Superhumans who are #AwesomeAndThenSome with ‘Flix Superheroes Chapter 2’ on &flix DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy DDF Exclusive Discover new content to watch here. General DTH News & Discussions 1
M "Discover Brijbhoomi" Coming Soon On Anandam TV Shows & Programs 0
Thakur Make the Switch to Tata Sky and Discover a World of Difference Tata Sky 0
Thakur This November, discover true love with ‘Notting Hill’ on Romedy NOW TV Channels News 0
JitendraKumar Pepsi MTV Indies unveils ‘Step Up. Discover’ campaign TV Channels News 2
Basil Pepsi MTV Indies launches first marketing campaign ‘Step Up. Discover’ TV Channels News 0
D Discover Channel Tamil Tata Sky 4
Vikram Bajaj Discover Ad Channel Added Dish TV 10
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky to revamp English Movies and Kids genre LCNs on 18th November and 20th November DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article IN10 Media strengthens portfolio with Kids channel – Gubbare DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Nielkumar7 DTH Updates KKW offer : 13th-15th Novermber 2020 : Kids Active Service @ ₹1 for first 30 Days d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
S Gubbare kids channel officially launching on November 14th TV Channels News 10
Sukh Singh riar Good News Turner kids pack working fine Fastway Digital Cable TV 1
Space Toonz Discussion Any hope for new kids and teen channels? TV Channels News 6
A DDF Exclusive ''Gubbare'' kids channel Brand song TV Channels News 3
R Good News Sony SAB unveils ‘Unlock Khushiyaan’ contest for fans to win prizes while supporting underprivileged kids TV Channels News 0
DreamDTH.com Article Discovery Kids partners with Doordarshan to inspire & entertain children across the country DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Discovery Kids celebrates ‘Little Singham ki BIG birthday Party’ with a series of initiatives on 15th August DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky Binge strengthens OTT play with the addition of VOOT Select and VOOT Kids Tata Sky Binge+ 1
vinothjsvd Discussion Chithiram TV (Tamil kids) channel convert to movie channel? TV Channels News 13
DreamDTH.com Article BARC WK 26: Hungama jumps over 3 spots to become the 2nd most watched Kids channel DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Abhinav842 DDF Exclusive KKW Offer | 19th-21st June | Kids Active d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony YAY! ropes in art genius Lalon for creating digital workshops of art & craft to engage kids DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
yashwanth05852 DDF Exclusive D2h kids unlimted d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2