DDF Exclusive Discovery Jeet Rebranded As Jeet Prime

History TV 18 has good shows but they keep on repeating same 20 episode for years. Despite the series having more than 200 episodes. Nat Geo is awesome. They even simulcast shows from US.
I don't understand the logic behind repeat telecast of same episodes again and again. There's so much content yet they just seem not to bother showing those? It's criminal imo. Its 2019! We have Netflix, Amazon prime and several other OTT content. What's the problem in telecasting new shows? Then they want to curb piracy smh 😐 !!

Who can forget the iconic "Lonely Planet" which was perhaps one of my all time favourite shows.

NGC PEOPLE has some niche content on travel, lifestyle and food. I love watching the channel most of the time. Hopefully, it stays on air ..... atleast for few more years.

Yes Nat Geo People airs good shows like Access Heritage 360, Restoration Man, Houses By The Sea, 48 Hours Destination, Route Awakening, etc. but sadly this Asian Feed is also bidding adieu to India. Sorry but there r hardly few lakh people who enjoy such content, with looming illiteracy and not so much focus on evolvement of expanding creativity or generating interest to broaden horizon we will sadly not get access to quality television anytime soon here.

Majority r happy watching people shout on news channels, laugh with shabby comedy on entertainment channels or just seeing music channels or baba channels. We r far behind even Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines when it comes to having major presence of top global TV broadcasters in satellite market

History TV 18 has good shows but they keep on repeating same 20 episode for years. Despite the series having more than 200 episodes. Nat Geo is awesome. They even simulcast shows from US.

Hmm, to be honest i do not watch History TV18 but my brother did point out few years back they do not air all episodes of a particular season of the show and instead select episodes go on in a loop. I had pointed this to them but as usual they did nothing. Also on their SD feed they have selected "Letter Box" as default aspect ratio for all content and hence some advertisers who r submitting ads in SD format, their video is getting doubly squeezed thus looking really bad.

Is there a way to watch Jeet Prime online?
If so, please do share the link
I only want to preview it. lol

Look at the channel listing of Singtel TV (Singapore) and you will understand how we are missing out.
http://singteltv.com.sg/channels-on-demand_channels.html

We , Indians, may be the 2nd largest English speaking population in the world, but our watching habits are not matured enough and not even close to Singaporeans and other East Asians.

We are satisfied with watching Saas bahu serials and over the top romances and dramas and fake laughter shows, as pointed earlier in post no. 52 by @dino29.

We are missing a lot of world class travel, food, lifestyle and informative shows which do not arrive on Indian channels.

We might witness a change with the entrance of JIO TV in the future, whereby niche content might get added, just like some OTT apps.

Television will be broadcasted on fibre technology, just like Singtel in Singapore & BT do in UK.

Singtel TV wikipedia page

BT TV wikipedia page

Last edited:
Yes Nat Geo People airs good shows like Access Heritage 360, Restoration Man, Houses By The Sea, 48 Hours Destination, Route Awakening, etc. but sadly this Asian Feed is also bidding adieu to India. Sorry but there r hardly few lakh people who enjoy such content, with looming illiteracy and not so much focus on evolvement of expanding creativity or generating interest to broaden horizon we will sadly not get access to quality television anytime soon here.

Majority r happy watching people shout on news channels, laugh with shabby comedy on entertainment channels or just seeing music channels or baba channels. We r far behind even Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines when it comes to having major presence of top global TV broadcasters in satellite market

Exactly this!!.
It pains me that Sony Le Plex HD got shut down. LePlex, Star Movies Select, And &Prive are the only movie channels worth watching. I have watched some amazing movies in those. There are great programs in many channels that people don't give sh#t about. And I was waiting forever for NGC People to come to Airtel since I heard it has some great content.

This is one of the things that makes me doubt my decision to stay in India. Not just TV viewership, even general consumption, people are always looking for items with low or no quality. I used to hate when anyone says, "Indians are cheap"; but this is completely true in my experience. This changes the general market trends, availability for others etc. You are forced to live by the average industry trends which are so poor. Not just illiterate members of society; even well educated, well earned members generally have very bad taste and always look for cheapest options not good quality. May imporve with next generation, but so bad right now.

Zee got the rights for movies which are/have been produced by Sony/ having rights owned by Sony.

This prompted death knell for Sony le Plex, which used to air movies acquired/produced by Sony.

Sony is left with rights of Universal studios only.

Discovery Network shows so much of Teleshopping, on Discovery Turbo sometimes they play Teleshopping during the break!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock