DDF Exclusive Investigation Discovery relaunched replacing Jeet Prime

Do they stream their shows anywhere ? Can i watch it on any Indian OTT platforms ? Maybe Hotstar?

this logo looks soo American!!
I hope they keep it like that.
American channel logos are small, minimalistic & transparent. That's how it should be. :ok2:

Have you seen HBO HD (India) logo?
It's so huge, ugly & they could've written the HD a bit smaller than the rest of the logo (like Movies Now HD).

This is so unprofessional. Whenever they want or decide, they make it Jeet prime and start showing Hindi serials. After few days, they remove all serials without any alert and start showing dubbed programs. And now suddenly they switch back it to ID.

Btw I'm happy that they decided to switch to original ID channel again.

American channel logos are small, minimalistic & transparent. That's how it should be.
yup! I've seen some US TV logo, it's not that colorful BUT looks so good for it's small size w/ transparency!
Now Discovery is making their channel's logos transparent, hope others will follow it too.
Have you seen HBO HD (India) logo?
one of the reason I don't like to watch..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock