Gouthamram how you are maintaining 100 percent signal

I'm only getting 70-80 strength and 80-90 quality in gsat k9
How are you maintaining signal and increasing signal please tell

Gouthamram how you are maintaining 100 percent signal

I'm only getting 70-80 strength and 80-90 quality in gsat k9
How are you maintaining signal and increasing signal please tell
Iam also getting the same strength & quality on gsat k9 home tp

fqxPWuW.jpg

And do you tight or check and maintain the dish that's why you are getting good signal is that correct

I'm getting 201-213 signal strength and , 70-80 quality is this ok
Yes don't worry is it's okay level so don't make any adjustments.if you unhappy with your signal strength then slightly adjusting skew angle of lnb only...but don't try this sometimes it will make poor signal...careful

Ok thank you my home is not roof so I can't go up and I have already tightened the connector of coaxial cable and I found that the length of the central conductor was long than 2mm so I cut the copper conductor and I accidentally bend the copper conductor and at last I picked plier and adjusted the bended conductor to straight and connected it to the stb and tightened the connector with wrench it's working fine now
But before rain about 2 minute before the signal will not be received , I don't know why it is happening , is this normal

Ok thank you my home is not roof so I can't go up and I have already tightened the connector of coaxial cable and I found that the length of the central conductor was long than 2mm so I cut the copper conductor and I accidentally bend the copper conductor and at last I picked plier and adjusted the bended conductor to straight and connected it to the stb and tightened the connector with wrench it's working fine now
But before rain about 2 minute before the signal will not be received , I don't know why it is happening , is this normal
We are using ku band dish so signal issue happens on rainy time...don't worry it's As usual...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock