Discussion about signal issues and common problem

And in night the signal strength drops from 80 to 75 when there is an voltage drop in home and when there is increase in voltage in home the signal increase from 75 to 80

And in night the signal strength drops from 80 to 75 when there is an voltage drop in home and when there is increase in voltage in home the signal increase from 75 to 80
Iam also getting this same issue it's irrelevant to voltage

The signal strength was 75 and I removed my connector and cleaned the inner copper conductor with cloth and I then inserted it into stb and tightened the connector with wrench and I got 80% strength and it came to 75 again in night

The signal strength was 75 and I removed my connector and cleaned the inner copper conductor with cloth and I then inserted it into stb and tightened the connector with wrench and I got 80% strength and it came to 75 again in night
Why does this happen

Don't open the connectors frequently it will occurs weak signal...so avoid to check your connectors unnecessary...I think your cable connector loosed please check with proper technician

I checked yesterday the insulator matching with the margin of connector ,no aluminium wires touching connector and no bends in copper conductor

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock