Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

• Thread starter Thread starter anjank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 511
  • Views Views: Views 44,586
Re: RE: Discussion on "Gemini TV HD"

anjank said:
we can hope if they transfered Gabbar singh to HD! Still, this can be ignored on TV with lot of ads in between. I prefer bluray!!!
Even I hope so with respect to Gabbar Singh. Blu-ray can't be an alternative to TV in India at least. It's too costly right now unless you download a torrent for free online. TV is completely different which plays random movies at random times. We may not even be thinking to watch the movie that they play. Anyway, they improved a lot from where they started at least in terms of quality. Let's hope for the best.

Looking at the ads being telecasted, it seems like Gabbar Singh will not be in HD.

As expected Gabbar Singh is not in HD. Not sure how many times they will play this in non HD. That pretty much sums up the whole day of Gemini HD. Not even single movie in HD.

Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam in HD. Good conversion.

Good to hear that... Whenever I feel like unsubscribing Gemini HD, they are making some change and resisting me from unsubscribing the channel :P

anjank said:
Good to hear that... Whenever I feel like unsubscribing Gemini HD, they are making some change and resisting me from unsubscribing the channel :P
I have it in my base pack, so no chance of that thought. I actually feel I need to encourage the only telugu HD channel available, that too after they made lot of changes with respect to audio with our complaints.

ilikered said:
I have it in my base pack, so no chance of that thought. I actually feel I need to encourage the only telugu HD channel available, that too after they made lot of changes with respect to audio with our complaints.

Which pack you are using?:huh

shubham123 said:
Which pack you are using?:huh
South value prime Gemini 23 HD.

Back
Top Bottom