DISH TRU HD NOW RECORDING OPTION

:angry
biswajit.HD said:
STB signal intensity or quality decrease is related with dish allignment, not with OTA upgrade... If u want u can clarify with dish tv customer care through email : [email protected], for further details...

Good day

I am one of the user of Dish Tv HD STB and already updated the software. you are right as same thing happen with me and i already tried/ checked with same other not update STB found they have 85 to 92 % signal fre/qulity. But same cable i connected to my STB found less 20% signal. So donot alligment your dish setting and checked with other without update STB.

rmpatel1969 said:
:angry
biswajit.HD said:
STB signal intensity or quality decrease is related with dish allignment, not with OTA upgrade... If u want u can clarify with dish tv customer care through email : [email protected], for further details...

Good day

I am one of the user of Dish Tv HD STB and already updated the software. you are right as same thing happen with me and i already tried/ checked with same other not update STB found they have 85 to 92 % signal fre/qulity. But same cable i connected to my STB found less 20% signal. So donot alligment your dish setting and checked with other without update STB.
Yes dear don,t try to re allign ur dish tru hd, i have tryied so many times but no increase in signals , signals were better before OTA update,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock