DISH TRU HD NOW RECORDING OPTION

There is no update about the pvr option in dish tv hd website.... Let us wait and watch,.. Still my HD stb is not updated with the OTA update... im waiting for it, to know abt it more :huh

May be member of that worst forum :huh They dont have other work to do i guess...

this is customercare rply to me

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We would like to inform you that this OTA upgrade has been done for recording facility however same is under Testing and the details of the same will be updated on channel number 999 very soon.

Regret the inconvenience caused and apologise for the problem faced by you.

Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Regards,
Sonam Beri
Customer service
DISHTV

Thanks for the update... good work that you wrote to dish tv customer care and confirmed abt the same.... :tup

biswajit.HD said:
Thanks for the update... good work that you wrote to dish tv customer care and confirmed abt the same.... :tup

ur welcome brother , thanks for Appreciation.

complimentary +3 rep from me for the work :) keep posting :) ur doing well....

I have 2 doubts:
Is the hd stb is having hard disk ?

Whether can we update OTA manually ?

No karthik, the current hd stb D6000 is not HD DVR.... hence it doesnt have hard disk. Secondly, you can manually update OTA, i tried today but its not getting updated, i hope it will be an auto update... But remember once the HD stb starts updating OTA make sure it doesnt gets switched off manually or may be due to loadshedding, while its updating, otherwise ur stb wont boot again.. u have to go to nearest dish tv care centre for repair...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock