DISH TRU HD NOW RECORDING OPTION

Yes,what a pity.....
They don't get any info so just come here,read and copy that in few seconds....
That too not a general member,he is with a smod badge... :lol

Amarjeet said:
one member of the another forum has copied our news.......

You gussed correct biswajit, and now when a member(dino29) told it is copied from our forum their other two team guys(you know them also) shouted on him and then warned him..LoL

@offtopic : For ur info Bapun, mr dino (dino 29) in that worse forum is currently under one week ban for misbehaving with smod thru pm :D

No buddy he is warned-check it clearly,only kamlesh and vinay kumar bhai is banned there.

@offtopic: The Admin of the w---e forum was kind enough to blame me publicly in the thread itself for copying, without verifying what the actual thing was. He says why my articles are there in all the forums under different id. :hehe

I will never even have a look there now. DreamDTH is the only happening place for me now and forever.

Best wishes for the growth of DDF.

@offtopic : Oh! i got info of the ban there. I came to know abt vinay kumar bhai in that forum. Better to concentrate back. Anyway back to work :s

^The software upgrade not started?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock