Dish tru hd vs airtel hd

• Thread starter Karthik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 7,170
karthik said:
After the addition of ten hd, airtel now leads with 12 hd channels in comparing with dish. Whether dish can overtake airtel or still dish will cheat customers reg zee hd. Which will add first Star cricket ?
Plz share your views.

If you wish to buy a hd dvr then you must go for Airtel digital tv. It has better picture quality, better sound quality and best signal strength in all dth service providers.
I was using it and never got dissatisfation. Recently I bought Dish true HD+ and trust me I am felling like someone had cheated me. They promise to provide 41 HD channels but actually there are only 12-13 original hd channels in their top package. Rest of all are just SD channels. If you do not want to be cheated you must go with Airtel HD.

On the second hand Dish tv hd will cost you more than as discribed. fist you have to pay minimum 2290/- for hardware, then 200/- for installation. After that if you wish
to start recording you need an external Hard Disk, which has a cost of min. 3500/- and finally you have to pay Rs.- 300/- for recorrding remote (Remote with recoding button). So the total cost comes arround 5300/- whether Airtel HD DVR has a flat rate of 4750/- and comes with all facilities. you have to pay no extra cost.

Third thing Airtel Hd has original HD channels whether Dish tv is cheating their customers on the name of hd channels. Most of the channels which are discribed as HD by dishtv, are non-hd.

So dear friend if you want to get the same thing as promissed then you must buy Airtel Digital TV HD DVR.

Agree with Pradeep...DishTV is ripping off HD DVR customers.

Pugazhbalaji said:
Then why pradeep has gone to dish hd ?
That was a mistake by him, which he regrets :p

i have airtel hd in my home and the quality of HD channels in Airtel is good but SD channels it realy sucks its like just you are watching local cable . And one more draw back is you can add more than 15 fav channels in Airtel. and in Dish tv you can create more than 100 channel favourite list.

Airtel has Star Movies Hd and Star world Hd Specialy Espn HD and Star Cricket HD So when Dish tv will add these channel they will rock...

In Airtel on HD box user can choose any of the base pack and can include HD channels through topups.
But in Dishtv minimum pack for HD customer is Platinum which costs around 370 rs and then you can choose HD channels in al cart packs. u cant choose lesser pack than Platinum.

This is the huge difference between the two DTHs policy.
Dishtv is looting its customers from this cheap strategy .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock