Want to Buy Dish tru HD

chaitu7 said:
Thank you yeo101 bro & jay vithlani Bro for valuable info..

chaitu7 bro any dth not provide compulsory hd addon. so u buy hd conection if u want hd channel u buy extra add on.

so u want any special hd channel that time u buy. :)

jay vithlani said:
chaitu7 bro any dth not provide compulsory hd addon. so u buy hd conection if u want hd channel u buy extra add on.

so u want any special hd channel that time u buy. :)
Yes Bro..you are right..but for one channel, is it fair to take complete addon, it will be costly na Brother

chaitu7 said:
Yes Bro..you are right..but for one channel, is it fair to take complete addon, it will be costly na Brother

yup i agree but no other way to buy singal channel.
if necessary buy addon. :)

HD quality great. No dolby.
SD also good like any other dth.
Only thing you will note is zee sd channels quality will be too good but star quite average.
But this is with tata sky also...star good and zee bad...
If you want to fully watch all hd channels then dish tv is costly affair.
Dish tv hardware is not that sophisticated and website, process of ad on etc also not up to the mark.
Main advantage is that you get all hd channels at first here. No deprived feeling.

I am using dishtv for long now on my 32" and its perfect. The SD channel clarity is like all other dth, there is hardly any difference. HD channel clarity is really good, it is the best among all dth according to me.
The channel addition is really quick, they have a lot of space to add channels , so no need to worry about that. Rest, I will advice you to simply go with dishtv. A lot of people are now migrating to dishtv because of there quickness in adding HD as well as SD channels.
The response of there customer service has also got better over the past year.

shiwesh said:
HD quality great. No dolby.
SD also good like any other dth.
Only thing you will note is zee sd channels quality will be too good but star quite average.
But this is with tata sky also...star good and zee bad...
If you want to fully watch all hd channels then dish tv is costly affair.
Dish tv hardware is not that sophisticated and website, process of ad on etc also not up to the mark.
Main advantage is that you get all hd channels at first here. No deprived feeling.

Great..nailed it..
hardware is buggy. .
but u don't hv HD access crap..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock