Dish tru HD Vs Airtel HD

Showing Hd Channel in Airtel Digital Tv Like Sd channel in Big tv.....only Logo With Hd name in Adtv, But in Dishtv Hd Channels Every Parts of Picture Viewing in Real Asli Hd Not Then Nakli Hd like Airtel.

Major Reason Of Low Quality Of Airtel Hd Channels Is Mpeg 4 DVB S-2 "compression", Airtel Use 4 frequencies But Dishtv Use More Then 10 frequencies With Mpeg-2 And Low "compression".
I think More "compression" Decrease Picture Quality Of Channel.
MPEG-4 compressed video at a lower bit rate will not necessarily be better than a MPEG-2 compressed video at a higher bit rate.

Finally Tatasky And dishtv Better From Adtv,D2h And Sun direct

omparkash sharma said:
biswajit ji u compare & give result

karthik said:
good in dish tru hd.

today after visiting airtel digital tv outlet in the evening and watching the quality of HD channels, i found dish tru hd HD channels having more clarity and crisp pictures....

Its my personal view, not a generalization of the same.. Views may differ from person to person...

Biswajit u might be right.
as every person have its own standard of judging the quality.
I will try to give my view on this in few days when i will visit my friends home who have d2h hd.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock