dish true hd+

SANDEEP PATEL

Reaction score
Tell me dishtruhd+ recording box picture quality good or bad batterthan sd box after offring sd pack.

I think the PQ will be changed according to the Box as i seen in few DTH .. Also depends upon the TV size too..
There r changes in PQ with HDMI, composite connections
if we r using Large screens atleast from 32" onwords.. AFAIK the PQ is differance in the Brand too its bcoz the Large sized LCD,LED TV is upscaling the recieved Pictures to certain pixels .. Most large screens and may be from 32" to larger ..
some examples as i seen and experianced >
I had TS HD and connected through HDI and got very good PQ.. I have connected SD STB too and got very good PQ. Just for a change connected my TS HD STB Through Composite cable ..sadly the PQ is very low even compared to TS SD STB,Sun Direct SD STB .. which i have with me ..
My relative got Dish TV SD and having 29" TV .. the PQ is not upto the mark as i seen .. My TruHD+ Box SD channels r having very good quality even in my 50" LED TV even in Composite connection.. its really surprised me . frankly speaking better than other HD DTH i have seen of them in 48" and TS HD+ In my relatives 42" LG LED TV..

I have seen good PQ Of SD Channels of Dish TV in the snaps from Maveli too in other threads ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock