Seeking Help Need a good box with best SD channel quality

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
I am using binge+ box , it gives hdr10 output and I am quite happy with sd and hd channels quality but especially after A11 update booting time has increased , there is lag here and there..sometime while pressing nav up and down key, epg is not getting updated immediately overall this is making my experience frustrating..I don't use ott as my tv is a smart tv but still I am keeping it because of the picture quality.

Hence please suggest me another box with best picture quality like binge+ box...someone was tataplay hd+ box picture quality is good but it is too costly (₹4500) and I don't need recording too

Also someone was saying humax t52 model is giving better sd quality but these days it is diffcult to get one

Please help guys..

Just today, I checkd the panna box.. got 402 update the moment connected. I couldnt find any picture quality difference on both hd and sd channels.
Both new navya and panna are same...

Just today, I checkd the panna box.. got 402 update the moment connected. I couldnt find any picture quality difference on both hd and sd channels.
Both new navya and panna are same...
Is it made in Thailand? Which year?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock