• Thread starter Thread starter Biswajit.HD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 7,577

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
For how long can I store my recordings?
Recordings would be available as long as the user decides to keep it and can be played only on the same box on which it was recorded.

How do I know how much USB disk space is available for recording?
To know the disk space, Press File button on the Remote, MY RECORDING screen appears now press yellow key.
OR
Press Menu--> Go to DVR --> Select My Recordings --> Press Yellow key on the Remote.

What happens when my disk gets full during a recording in progress?
You get a “Low Disk Space” warning message. User needs to delete some of the recorded content. If he does not deletes some of the recordings and continues with the recording after some time his disk would be full and a “Disk Full message” would and be displayed. He would not be able to do any further recording.

Will I be able to record on one STB and play the Recording on another STB?
Due to content piracy laws, the recorded content is stored in an encrypted file and can be played only on the same STB.

I am not able to view a previously recorded event/ I currently don’t have the channel in my pack which I recorded earlier, Can I still view the recorded content?
In order to continue watching recorded content, it is necessary to subscribe to the recorded channel in the pack currently chosen by the subscriber.

How do I format the USB storage device from the STB?
Press Menu key on the Remote à go to DVR à go to DVR SettingsàFormat Diskàuse Left –Right Keys to select Yesà press OK

I am unable to record MOD
DVR functionality is not enabled on MOD channels

What happens if there is a power failure during a recording in progress?
In case of a power failure mid-recording, recording will get discontinued.

I am not able to access the DVR menu on my screen
In such cases request you to please contact the customer care of Dishtv at-
Send SMS to get a call back: DISHTV CALL ME to 57575
Call us: 1860-180-3474 (Only MTNL/BSNL lines), 60013474 (Only Non MTNL/BSNL lines) (Prefix 011 for North, 022 for west, 033 for East & 044 for South), 0120-2550000 (All lines)

Can I record Standard definition (SD) content on Dish truHD+ ?
Yes you can record both hi-definition as well as standard definition content on Dish truHD+

Source : Dish tru HD+ website

I haven't visited the website still. I am learning thru ddf only.

karthik isn't ddf is sufficient to learn about dth!...afterall its ddf by all of your hardwork... ;)

Visit the website once... but all the important info i have posted here for our anxious members in ddf with mention of dish tru hd+ website source...

I have dish tru HD+recoder. when I record any programme the recording stops after 22 to 25 minutes. It has happened a number of times. My usb if of 16 gb and there is no problem of space for recording. Please help.
[coloi0000]How do I know how much USB disk space is available for recording?[/color]
To know the disk space, Press File button on the Remote, MY RECORDING screen appears now press yellow key.
OR
Press Menu--> Go to DVR --> Select My Recordings --> Press Yellow key on the Remote.

What happens when my disk gets full during a recording in progress?
You get a “Low Disk Space” warning message. User needs to delete some of the recorded content. If he does not deletes some of the recordings and continues with the recording after some time his disk would be full and a “Disk Full message” would and be displayed. He would not be able to do any further recording.

Will I be able to record on one STB and play the Recording on another STB?
Due to content piracy laws, the recorded content is stored in an encrypted file and can be played only on the same STB.

I am not able to view a previously recorded event/ I currently don’t have the channel in my pack which I recorded earlier, Can I still view the recorded content?
In order to continue watching recorded content, it is necessary to subscribe to the recorded channel in the pack currently chosen by the subscriber.

How do I format the USB storage device from the STB?
Press Menu key on the Remote à go to DVR à go to DVR SettingsàFormat Diskàuse Left –Right Keys to select Yesà press OK

I am unable to record MOD
DVR functionality is not enabled on MOD channels

What happens if there is a power failure during a recording in progress?
In case of a power failure mid-recording, recording will get discontinued.

I am not able to access the DVR menu on my screen
In such cases request you to please contact the customer care of Dishtv at-
Send SMS to get a call back: DISHTV CALL ME to 57575
Call us: 1860-180-3474 (Only MTNL/BSNL lines), 60013474 (Only Non MTNL/BSNL lines) (Prefix 011 for North, 022 for west, 033 for East & 044 for South), 0120-2550000 (All lines)

Can I record Standard definition (SD) content on Dish truHD+ ?
Yes you can record both hi-definition as well as standard definition content on Dish truHD+

Source : Dish tru HD+ website
[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom