• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 4,131

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone there is no doubt SunDirect is the only DTH service which provides cheapest NCF. And, we all know there are numerous of reason behind its being cheapest. One of them is lack of mainstream northern channels.
Mentioned below is the list of few channel which is not available in any pack or a-la-carte basis as well.

328 Dangal
348 Dangal 2
350 B4U Kadak
378 Music India
379 ShowBox
494 Sadhna
741 Sraddha MH1
584 TimesNow Navbharat

When you activate any of the pack you didn't found these FTA channel in them. And, also there is no option to subscribe through the a-la-carte option.
So, what is the reason behind it?
Actually we only get MY FTA option in SunDirect app/website. Whereas, if you want to watch all FTA channel you need to activate ALL FTA pack.
Where can you choose?
You can simply write it to [email protected] with Subscriber ID mentioned in subject. They'll call back and activate you ALL FTA, after which you'll receive all FTA channel even those which are not available in any pack.

Hope this will help you out!

Hello everyone there is no doubt SunDirect is the only DTH service which provides cheapest NCF. And, we all know there are numerous of reason behind its being cheapest. One of them is lack of mainstream northern channels.
Mentioned below is the list of few channel which is not available in any pack or a-la-carte basis as well.

328 Dangal
348 Dangal 2
350 B4U Kadak
378 Music India
379 ShowBox
494 Sadhna
741 Sraddha MH1
584 TimesNow Navbharat

When you activate any of the pack you didn't found these FTA channel in them. And, also there is no option to subscribe through the a-la-carte option.
So, what is the reason behind it?
Actually we only get MY FTA option in SunDirect app/website. Whereas, if you want to watch all FTA channel you need to activate ALL FTA pack.
Where can you choose?
You can simply write it to [email protected] with Subscriber ID mentioned in subject. They'll call back and activate you ALL FTA, after which you'll receive all FTA channel even those which are not available in any pack.

Hope this will help you out!
Can we subscribe sun tv channels with the all fta pack?

Ala-carte

You can Add/Remove any channels in any language through your registered mobile number. SMS ADD / DROP CHANNEL NO. SMC or CDSN no TO 96000 58585 'ADD' and 'DROP' respectively indicate addition or deletion. Click SUBSCRIPTION PACKS to choose your pack..

Source:www.sundirect.in

Ala-carte

You can Add/Remove any channels in any language through your registered mobile number. SMS ADD / DROP CHANNEL NO. SMC or CDSN no TO 96000 58585 'ADD' and 'DROP' respectively indicate addition or deletion. Click SUBSCRIPTION PACKS to choose your pack..

Source:www.sundirect.in
Firstly it'll consume time and secondly SMS are not free of cost and there are lots of FTA channel which are not in MY FTA PACK. BTW thanks for sharing information.

Firstly it'll consume time and secondly SMS are not free of cost and there are lots of FTA channel which are not in MY FTA PACK. BTW thanks for sharing information.
simply use NCF pack instead of My FTA pack which comes default activated for ALL FTA channels

simply use NCF pack instead of My FTA pack which comes default activated for ALL FTA channels
Actually their is no such pack called NCF Pack. There is only MY FTA even ALL FTA is activated by calling CC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock