Dish TV becomes No. 1 HD channels provider

As simple as that pinku, people , bharatkumarchennai, me_saket brothers and few others will always try to defame videocon d2h and instead of praising for good things videocon d2h does, they will make counter comments either on small shortcomings of videocon d2h or will promote tata sky and airtel

dino29 said:
As simple as that pinku, people , bharatkumarchennai, me_saket brothers and few others will always try to defame videocon d2h and instead of praising for good things videocon d2h does, they will make counter comments either on small shortcomings of videocon d2h or will promote tata sky and airtel

Why are you bringing D2H here?

Please stay on topic.

dino29 said:

As usual you are here with your own mindset of supporting d2h.

The Poster is talking about the HD count and you are talking about the pricing and trying to support d2h again.

1st think about urself and then talk about others

dino29 got banned for discussing d2h topics and supporting the dth provider in every topic.

bharatkumarchennai, don't report posts again and again. If you have reported something and we have not taken action means we don't think moderation needed in that.

All that is required are the ESS HD channels and Dish TV will be perfect for customers who dont have money issues. Since they have a lot of space on their TP's these channels are expected soon after the Star Asli HD channels. Hopefully they will add before the ICC Champions Trophy :D

dreamdth said:
dino29 got banned for discussing d2h topics and supporting the dth provider in every topic.

bharatkumarchennai, don't report posts again and again. If you have reported something and we have not taken action means we don't think moderation needed in that.

ok bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock