Dish TV CEO RC Venkateish resigns

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 32
  • Views: Views 3,329
:no only RC Venkateish Jawahar Goel replaces Subhash Chandra as chairman also.
Check out this new one:tup

MUMBAI: RC Venkateish has stepped down as CEO of the leading direct-to-home (DTH) operator Dish TV after spending five years at the company effective 31 October.

In another development, Dish TV chairman Subhash Chandra has also resigned and MD Jawahar Goel will take charge as chairman of the [/b]company. Venkateish will, however, continue to be associated with the company in an advisory role specifically in areas relating to content, legal & regulatory affairs. He will also continue to represent Dish TV in the DTH Association and before industry and regulatory bodies. Under Venkateish’s leadership, Dish TV more than doubled its revenues, increased market share and launched various new services including a sub brand – ‘Zing’ for the regional market as well as turned profitable. Dish TV managing director Jawahar Goel said, “On behalf of the Board of Directors and the entire company, I want to thank Venkateish for his outstanding work and leadership in continuing the growth and success story at Dish TV. His term as chief executive was marked by outstanding business performance and exemplary leadership in the challenging environment that the DTH sector operates in. Venkateish lead the company with strength, resolve and passion. Dish TV shall benefit with his continued association with it in an advisory role.”

Venkateish said, “I have enjoyed every moment of my stint at Dish TV and it was a great experience to lead the company for over 5 years through a highly complex business environment and to build it to it’s current position as a strong profitable leader in the DTH space in India. I look forward to seeing the company continue to build on its successful track record of executing on its plans, innovating and expanding the business and remain very confident about its future prospects. I shall continue my association with Dish for the specific projects.”
http://bit.do/vivek-videocon

Their main drawback is concentrating on quantity and not on quality.for example they didn't add Dolby digital for hd channels.infact they have been in DTH business for past 11 years.shame...

Same link two other members :huh

First post already two link updated (first 4k)

THAKUR 4K said:
Same link two other members :huh

First post already two link updated (first 4k)
i know bro u r the first bt check once again my post.:tup
u will find somthing :loll i will :no say more u will know urself;)

This is strange news for me. Why a person should resign when company is earning huge profit under his supervision

Who knows the future plan of this company? Dishtv will think better than us, we are sharing unwanted thoughts about Dishtv by our 10000 rupees mobile phone. But that 1000 Crore asseted company will think better than us. Changing of administration Super power may be a another move to lead Dishtv once again the Leader of DTH

Surely Dish TV is much much richer in terms of money compared to any other DTH players, has dish TV is the only DTH till this date never faced any space crunch problem like Tatasky and others DTH where facing and they will surely agian face space crunch proeblem in near future but Dish tv with 3 satellite's in use and one pending to be added after NSS 6 expires is very much save in this department all bcuz of Money it has to invest in satellite. So in terms of money no DTH comes even close to Dish tv but Dish TV's only problem till date is adaptation of new Techs like they are still using MP2 technology for SD channels and still using the Same Ugly Blue and boring User interface since being of its services and never changes till this date with same old low Brand Chinese's made STB's. If Dish TVs new CEO concentrates in this Department then surely every one will say 'bye bye' and 'ta ta' to Tatasky :k

DishHD said:
Surely Dish TV is much much richer in terms of money compared to any other DTH players, has dish TV is the only DTH till this date never faced any space crunch problem like Tatasky and others DTH where facing and they will surely agian face space crunch proeblem in near future but Dish tv with 3 satellite's in use and one pending to be added after NSS 6 expires is very much save in this department all bcuz of Money it has to invest in satellite. So in terms of money no DTH comes even close to Dish tv but Dish TV's only problem till date is adaptation of new Techs like they are still using MP2 technology for SD channels and still using the Same Ugly Blue and boring User interface since being of its services and never changes till this date with same old low Brand Chinese's made STB's. If Dish TVs new CEO concentrates in this Department then surely every one will say 'bye bye' and 'ta ta' to Tatasky :k

You are talking as if it's an open market and you can get any number of tp you want if you have money :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock