Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,037,969
3pe4 is a very wonderful offer. Haven't seen offer like this from any other DTH yet. I already recharged my Dish TV HD account for 9 months to get 12 months benefit. ;)
very good bro....but now you cant change your pack or deactivated your any al carte....channels....this big problem with this offer

Im recharges for 3 months and now i want to change my al carte...but CC told me they do anything becouse....im in offer period....if you want additional al carte...they do recharge...

Last edited:
Hi Bros Today I have Changed My Basepack to Mydish99 and Taken One HD Add on pack @Rs.99 and Now My Total Monthly Price is Rs. 198 per month:) and I also asked customer care about it and they told me that now only One SD/HD (Either SD Or HD) Add On is compulsory with this pack:)

Note : I don't know that it is shared here earlier or not so I am sharing it and if it is already shared then team can remove this post:blush

Last edited:
c65a22c9689f8e7fac9b08b264be4a3a.jpg

Sarthak TV Soon be Added in Titanium Pack. As website updated with channel. Currently its available only in AL carte basis.

Can a user add an ala carte from an unregistered mobile number too in a VC by text message? If yea then what is the procedure?

Yesterday my faulty zenega D6005 HD stb was replaced with arion af 8012H. But this one hangs and has a lower PQ than zenega one. So what should I do now.. complain to the CC . It is also an old one.. or tell the technician to replace with new one?? Pls help

Can a user add an ala carte from an unregistered mobile number too in a VC by text message? If yea then what is the procedure?

TO ORDER ADD-ON PACK(S)
From Registered Mobile No.
TYPE: DISHTV ADD < ADD-ON PACK(S) CODE > and send it to 57575

From any other mobile No. TYPE: DISHTV ADD < ADD-ON PACK(S) CODE > < 11 DIGIT VC NO > and send it to 57575

TO DISCONTINUE YOUR ADD-ON PACK(S)
From Registered mobile No.
DISHTV DEL < ADD-ON PACK(S) CODE > and send it to 57575

From any other mobile No. TYPE: DISHTV DEL < ADD-ON PACK(S) CODE > < 11 DIGIT VC NO > and send it to 57575

Source & more details:

Add-On Pack(s), Top Ups and Add Ons Channels - DishTV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock